Thursday is Last Day to Buy Paddock Club Tickets
Marco Andretti, the IndyCar® Series rookie phenom who finished second in last month's Indianapolis 500, will make a special appearance in the Indy Paddock Club, an all-inclusive fan-friendly hospitality area, on Saturday, June 24 at Richmond International Raceway. Joining Andretti will be his teammate, Bryan Herta, who drives for Andretti Green Racing in the XM Satellite Radio car, along with Target Chip Ganassi teammates Dan Wheldon and Scott Dixon.
Admission to the Indy Paddock Club includes a reserved seat for the SunTrust Indy Challenge Presented by XM Satellite Radio IndyCar Series race and the Richmond Times-Dispatch 100 USAC Silver Crown Championship Series race "under the lights" on Saturday, June 24. Additionally, the Paddock Club package includes a general admission ticket for Friday night's WRIC-TV8 Pole Qualifying for the IndyCar Series, followed by the USAC National Sprint Car Series race.
The Indy Paddock Club is a fan favorite each year and promises to be even better in 2006. Fans can enjoy the first weekend of summer outdoors in Richmond International Raceway's horticulture garden. Tickets to the Indy Paddock Club also include a weekend garage pass, which allows entry into the USAC garages, as well as the IndyCar garage. Admission also includes an all-you-can-eat dinner buffet, unlimited sodas and water, appearances by Andretti and Herta, music and interactive games and a souvenir gift¿all for just $99 per person.
To purchase tickets to the Indy Paddock Club or the SunTrust Indy Challenge Presented by XM Satellite Radio, featuring Indianapolis 500 winner Sam Hornish Jr., Danica Patrick, Dan Wheldon, defending race winner Helio Castroneves, Andretti, Herta and the rest of the IndyCar Series stars, please call the ticket office at 1-866-455-RACE (7223).
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Announces New Benefits for Richmond Nation Renewals
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway