Richmond To Add Nearly 5,000 Seats For '07
The capital improvement project, which is already underway, will mark the first seating expansion the track has undergone since 2004, when 1,400 seats were added. The expanded Commonwealth Tower will rise 180 feet, which is twice as high as the current highest seat at Richmond International Raceway. With the new configuration, America's Premier Short Track will increase from 107,097 seats to more than 112,000.
Current season ticket holders will receive information in the mail on how to upgrade to the new Commonwealth Tower. Fans on the waiting list will receive information in the coming weeks.
If you are not already on the waiting list and would like to join, please sign up via our Ticket Waiting List form.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway