Richmond To Add Nearly 5,000 Seats For '07
The capital improvement project, which is already underway, will mark the first seating expansion the track has undergone since 2004, when 1,400 seats were added. The expanded Commonwealth Tower will rise 180 feet, which is twice as high as the current highest seat at Richmond International Raceway. With the new configuration, America's Premier Short Track will increase from 107,097 seats to more than 112,000.
Current season ticket holders will receive information in the mail on how to upgrade to the new Commonwealth Tower. Fans on the waiting list will receive information in the coming weeks.
If you are not already on the waiting list and would like to join, please sign up via our Ticket Waiting List form.
- Richmond International Raceway Honors a NASCAR Legend
- Racing at Richmond – It’s as Simple as Day and Night
- Rusty Wallace Sheds Some Light On Day Racing at RIR
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race