Richmond To Add Nearly 5,000 Seats For '07
The capital improvement project, which is already underway, will mark the first seating expansion the track has undergone since 2004, when 1,400 seats were added. The expanded Commonwealth Tower will rise 180 feet, which is twice as high as the current highest seat at Richmond International Raceway. With the new configuration, America's Premier Short Track will increase from 107,097 seats to more than 112,000.
Current season ticket holders will receive information in the mail on how to upgrade to the new Commonwealth Tower. Fans on the waiting list will receive information in the coming weeks.
If you are not already on the waiting list and would like to join, please sign up via our Ticket Waiting List form.
- Keselowski Scores First NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Win at Richmond
- Busch Brings Home Fourth NASCAR Nationwide Series Win of 2014
- Keselowski Wins Fourth Pole of the Season at RIR
- Busch Brings Homes Sixth Pole of the Season at Richmond
- Carl Edwards Fastest in Final NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Practice at RIR