Burton, Biffle, Kenseth Added to Entry List for Emerson Radio 250
According to a preliminary entry list, Burton, Biffle and Kenseth will suit up for the Emerson Radio 250 on Friday, September 8 at America's Premier Short Track, joining 10 other NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series regulars. Virginia native Denny Hamlin, defending race winner Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards, Kyle Busch, Jamie McMurray, Scott Riggs, J.J. Yeley, Clint Bowyer, Reed Sorenson and Scott Wimmer will also mix it up with the NASCAR Busch Series regulars "under the lights."
Forty-seven drivers are entered for the Emerson Radio 250, including six previous NASCAR Busch Series winners at Richmond International Raceway:
Kevin Harvick, who won in May 2006, September 2005, May 2003
Carl Edwards, who won in May 2005
Kyle Busch, who won in May 2004
Johnny Sauter, who won in September 2003
Jeff Burton, who won in September 2000 and June 1998
Kenny Wallace, who won in September 1996, March 1995, September 1994
All of these drivers will join Paul Menard, Jason Leffler, John Andretti, former series champion David Green and the rest of the NASCAR Busch Series regulars for the Emerson Radio 250 on Friday, September 8 at Richmond International Raceway. Tickets are still available for Friday's race, which includes practice and Fas Mart Pole Qualifying for the Chevy Rock & Roll 400 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race. General admission seats are $35 (in advance) and $40 (on race day). Reserved seats are $45 (in advance) and $50 (on race day). Children 12 and under are admitted free in general admission sections with a ticketed adult. For tickets and information, please call the Richmond International Raceway ticket office at 1-866-455-RACE (7223) or visit www.rir.com.
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Announces New Benefits for Richmond Nation Renewals
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway