Richmond International Raceway Works With Local Hotels To Promote Reduced Lodging Rates For May NASCAR Weekend
Richmond International Raceway is working with hotels in the Richmond region to promote special lodging rates and offers to race fans for the NASCAR Doubleheader weekend May 1-2 at America’s Premier Short Track.
Tickets for the NASCAR doubleheader weekend, May1-2, at Richmond International Raceway, are on sale now. Saturday night’s Crown Royal Presents The Russ Friedman 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race start at $40 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-RACE (7223). The weekend starts with practice and Wawa Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, as well as practice and pole qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the Lipton Tea 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Friday’s tickets are $45 (reserved) and $35 (general admission) in advance. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday only.
About Richmond International Raceway:
Richmond International Raceway, known as America’s Premier Short Track, offers great night racing action and a commitment to the fan experience. One of the most popular facilities among drivers and fans in all of motorsports, Richmond International Raceway annually hosts all of its major events, two NASCAR Doubleheader weekends featuring the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series and an open-wheel racing weekend featuring the IndyCar Series, under the lights on a ¾-mile D-Shaped oval. The unique layout traditionally produces exciting side-by-side racing, yet drivers reach high enough speeds for a superspeedway feel. Combined with first-class amenities and a focus on the fans, guests at Richmond International Raceway can expect to experience what “Racing Perfection” truly is. For tickets to events at Richmond International Raceway, call 866-455-RACE or visit www.rir.com online.
- Daniel Hemric Takes the Pole Award for ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race
- Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs Named the Official Hot Dog of Richmond International Raceway
- Matt Kenseth Will Lead the Field to Green in Sunday’s TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Nick Meeson Wins Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K Sponsored by Bon Secours & Midlothian Athletic Club at Richmond International Raceway
- Speed Into Science Sponsored by Gene Haas Foundation & M&T Bank Takes Students Into the Science of Racing at Richmond International Raceway