Richmond International Raceway NASCAR Night at Short Pump Town Center, April 21
Event is FREE and Open to the Public
NASCAR is making an early stop in Richmond, when several drivers will be at Short Pump Town Center in the Main Plaza for Richmond International Raceway NASCAR Night on Tuesday, April 21, from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The evening will include fun for the entire family. SPEED-TV personality, NASCAR driver and
Fans in attendance will have the opportunity to pose their own questions to the drivers. A comedian from Funny Bone Comedy Club will kick off the event, along with musical performances from
Additionally, Americrown—the exclusive caterer for Richmond International Raceway—will have a food demonstration, where they will debut the Richmond Hot Dog. Sure to be a crowd favorite on race weekend, the Richmond Hot Dog will be sold exclusively at Richmond International Raceway on event weekends. The drivers will attempt to replicate the Richmond Hot Dog by donning aprons and cooking.
Arhaus Furniture is providing furniture for the set and Williams Sonoma will be providing the cooking accessories. American Family Fitness will be on site with giveaways. Fans will have the opportunity to enter to win tickets to the Crown Royal Presents The Russ Friedman 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For location information, please visit www.shortpumpmall.com.
Tickets are on sale now for the Crown Royal Presents The Russ Friedman 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Lipton Tea 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Tickets for Saturday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race start at $40. Tickets for Friday’s NASCAR Nationwide Series race, which includes practice and Wawa Pole Qualifying for the Sprint Cup Series, are $45 (reserved) and $35 (general admission) in advance. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday only. Tickets for both races can be purchased by logging on to www.rir.com or calling 866-455-RACE (7223).
Richmond International Raceway, known as
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend