Take a Ride at Richmond International Raceway Prior To NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
Now’s Your Chance to Race Around America’s Premier Short Track Prior to the Crown Royal Presents The Russ Friedman 400 on Saturday, May 2
Get ready for the ride of your life at Richmond International Raceway. For the first time ever, ticket holders at Richmond International Raceway will have the opportunity to ride shotgun around
Richard Petty Driving Experience (RPDE) will bring 10 NASCAR-style stock cars to Richmond International Raceway for three-lap ride-alongs with professional drivers, reaching speeds up to 120 mph. Guests, who have tickets for the Crown Royal Presents The Russ Friedman 400, will have the chance to race around the same ¾-mile track on which Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch and the rest of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers will battle it out.
Ride-alongs with RPDE on Saturday, May 2, are $149 and reservations are required by calling 1-800-BE-PETTY (1-800-237-3889). Ride-alongs will take place from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Additional information can be found by visiting www.1800bepetty.com.
Tickets for the Crown Royal Presents The Russ Friedman NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race “under the lights” on Saturday, May 2, are available now. Tickets start at $40 and can be purchased by logging on to www.rir.com or calling 866-455-RACE (7223).
Richmond International Raceway, known as
- Chase University College Program Arrives at Richmond International Raceway
- Midlothian Athletic Club Partners with Richmond International Raceway for the Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K
- Weezer to Headline iHeart Media Richmond’s XL102 BFD at The Classic Amphitheater at the Richmond Raceway Complex
- Elvis Costello & The Imposters to Play The Classic Amphitheater at the Richmond Raceway Complex
- Bon Secours Partners with Richmond International Raceway for the Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K