Harvick Leads the Way
Kevin Harvick, driving the Rheem Tankless Water Heater Chevrolet, turned the fastest lap in practice for this evening's Lipton Tea 250 at Richmond International Raceway. Carl Edwards, Mark Martin, Mike Bliss and Kyle Busch rounded out the top 5.
Qualifying for the Lipton Tea 250 kicks off at 4:10pm and looks to be a hotly contested affair. The stars of the NASCAR Nationwide Series were tightly packed as all but one of the 48 entries were covered by less than one second. Kasey Kahne is the defending pole winner, with Chesterfield, Virginia's Denny Hamlin the defending Lipton 250 race winner.
Tickets are available for tonight's Lipton Tea 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, set for 7:30 p.m. Charlie Daniels will be singing the National Anthem at pre-race and The Charlie Daniels Band will perform a free midway concert at the Lipton Tea display at 5:15 p.m.
- WRVA and MRN Continue to Bring NASCAR To Richmond
- Joey Logano Wins 2015 Daytona 500
- Richmond International Raceway Named 2014 Track Marketing Team of the Year
- High School Photography Class Leads to a 33 Year Career in Motorsports Photography
- Donald “Doc” Jernigan Receives Excellence in Track Services Award