Harvick Leads the Way
Kevin Harvick, driving the Rheem Tankless Water Heater Chevrolet, turned the fastest lap in practice for this evening's Lipton Tea 250 at Richmond International Raceway. Carl Edwards, Mark Martin, Mike Bliss and Kyle Busch rounded out the top 5.
Qualifying for the Lipton Tea 250 kicks off at 4:10pm and looks to be a hotly contested affair. The stars of the NASCAR Nationwide Series were tightly packed as all but one of the 48 entries were covered by less than one second. Kasey Kahne is the defending pole winner, with Chesterfield, Virginia's Denny Hamlin the defending Lipton 250 race winner.
Tickets are available for tonight's Lipton Tea 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, set for 7:30 p.m. Charlie Daniels will be singing the National Anthem at pre-race and The Charlie Daniels Band will perform a free midway concert at the Lipton Tea display at 5:15 p.m.
- NASCAR Industry Comes Together to Thank Fans With RIR Fan Prizes
- NASCAR Driver Kasey Kahne ‘Nailed It’ at Habitat for Humanity
- Richmond International Raceway Continues Kid-Friendly Focus
- Richmond International Raceway Names Michael Waddell Vice President of Marketing and Communications
- Central Virginia Celtic Festival and Highland Games Returns to Richmond International Raceway