Tea Time for Matt Kenseth
Matt Kenseth drove his CitiFinancial Ford to the pole position (124.821 mph) for tonight's NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) Lipton Tea 250. Kenseth's NNS pole position is the second of his career at Richmond International Raceway (May 2001).
Sharing the front row with Kenseth is Mike Bliss in the Miccosukee Indian Gaming & Resort Chevrolet. Bliss missed winning his first pole position at Richmond by only .009 sec.
Joe Gibbs Racing teammates Kyle Busch (NOS Energy Drink Toyota) and Joey Logano (GameStop/Wii Toyota) share row two, ahead of Mark Martin (Lipton Chevrolet) and Scott Wimmer (StopRepairBills.com Chevrolet). Martin is making his first NASCAR Nationwide Series appearance at Richmond since Sept. 2005, thanks to title sponsor Lipton. The green flag will wave at 7:30pm.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway