Tea Time for Matt Kenseth
Matt Kenseth drove his CitiFinancial Ford to the pole position (124.821 mph) for tonight's NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) Lipton Tea 250. Kenseth's NNS pole position is the second of his career at Richmond International Raceway (May 2001).
Sharing the front row with Kenseth is Mike Bliss in the Miccosukee Indian Gaming & Resort Chevrolet. Bliss missed winning his first pole position at Richmond by only .009 sec.
Joe Gibbs Racing teammates Kyle Busch (NOS Energy Drink Toyota) and Joey Logano (GameStop/Wii Toyota) share row two, ahead of Mark Martin (Lipton Chevrolet) and Scott Wimmer (StopRepairBills.com Chevrolet). Martin is making his first NASCAR Nationwide Series appearance at Richmond since Sept. 2005, thanks to title sponsor Lipton. The green flag will wave at 7:30pm.
- It's a Party in the RVA: Miller Lite Party Zone Relocates to Midway
- RIR Debuts Turn 3 Terrace, Providing Something for Everyone Before & During TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Fan Hospitality & Pit Pass Options for April 25 & 26 NASCAR Weekend
- Last Minute Ticket Options for April 25-26 NASCAR Weekend
- NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Drivers Signing Autographs