Scotts Miracle-Gro Green Flag Zone Fan Hospitality Driver Appearances are Growing for Saturday, September 12
Carl Edwards is one of the drivers who will participate in a Q&A in the Green Flag Zone on September 12.
SCOTTS MIRACLE-GRO GREEN FLAG ZONE FAN HOSPITALITY DRIVER APPEARANCES ARE GROWING FOR SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12
Edwards, Harvick, Busch, Truex and The All-American Rejects Added
August 11, 2009—The Scotts Miracle-Gro Green Flag Zone fan hospitality at Richmond International Raceway will be blooming with NASCAR personalities on Saturday, September 12. Carl Edwards, Kurt Busch, Kevin Harvick, Martin Truex Jr., Michael Waltrip, Hermie Sadler and track president Doug Fritz will all visit for question-and-answer sessions. Additionally, The All-American Rejects will join in with an appearance.
The best way to experience the NASCAR Doubleheader weekend September 11-12 at
- Pre-race pit pass (valid 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., time and weather permitting).
- Appetizers from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- All-you-can-eat dinner buffet from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Six (6) beer tickets for fans 21 years of age and older (with valid identification).
- Unlimited sodas and water.
- Question and answer sessions with Edwards, Busch, Harvick, Truex, Waltrip, SPEED-TV personality Hermie Sadler, track president Doug Fritz and The All-American Rejects.
- Live musical entertainment.
- Souvenir event program.
- Prizes and more!
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Green Flag Zone is available for $90 only to ticket holders for the Chevy Rock & Roll 400. Fans must have a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket to purchase the Scotts Miracle-Gro Green Flag Zone package.
To purchase Scotts Miracle-Gro Green Flag Zone passes, please log on to www.rir.com or call the Richmond International Raceway ticket office at 866-455-RACE (7223).
Tickets for the NASCAR doubleheader weekend, September 11-12, at Richmond International Raceway, are on sale now. Saturday’s Chevy Rock & Roll 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event is “One Last Race to Make the Chase.” Once the checkered flag drops, the field will be set for the 2009 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. Only the top 12 drivers in the point standings will be eligible to win the series championship, making this one of the most important stops on the schedule. Tickets, which start at $40, can be purchased by logging on to www.rir.com or calling 866-455-RACE (7223).
The weekend begins on Friday, September 11, with a full day of on-track activity, highlighted by the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race “under the lights.” Friday’s ticket also includes practice and WRIC-TV8 Pole Qualifying for the Nationwide Series and practice and Fas Mart Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Friday’s tickets are $45 (reserved) and $35 (general admission) in advance. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday only. Please log on to www.rir.com or call 866-455-RACE (7223) for tickets and information.
Richmond International Raceway, known as
- Richmond International Raceway Unveils New Marketing Campaign “Chaos At Every Corner”
- Stage Lengths Announced for Richmond International Raceway April and September Weekends
- RIR Cares’ Day of Giving Awards Deserving Organizations with Grants
- Dash4Cash Returns to Richmond International Raceway and the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Daytona Day Watch Party on February 26