Richmond International Raceway and Local Hotels Continue Partnership to Promote Reduced Lodging Rates and Specials
NASCAR returns to Richmond for a doubleheader weekend April 30-May 1, 2010.
Based on fan feedback and to assist with customers renewing tickets and making travel plans, Richmond International Raceway continues to reach out to area hotel owners and management far in advance of the Spring 2010 NASCAR Doubleheader weekend. The program offers local hoteliers the opportunity to promote compelling lodging deals to race fans, which will include being listed on the track’s official web site. The program focuses on special rates for the Spring 2010 NASCAR weekend, April 30-May 1, and a reduction, or elimination, of minimum night stays over race weekend.
“We listened to our fans and worked hard with local hoteliers to provide excellent deals for our race fans coming to the Richmond region,” said track president Doug Fritz. “Now, after hearing the positive response and further suggestions from fans, we’re continuing to work with the hotels in this great community to make the overall guest experience at Richmond International Raceway even better in 2010.”
The hotel offers for the Spring 2010 NASCAR Doubleheader weekend can be found online here.
“The hotel program is an ongoing initiative,” Fritz added. “I continue to encourage all area hotels to join Richmond International Raceway in a worthy program to support our fans.”
The Spring 2010 NASCAR Doubleheader weekend is highlighted by the return of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series to Richmond International Raceway on Saturday night, May 1, 2010 for the Crown Royal 400. The NASCAR Doubleheader weekend also features the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 race on Friday night, April 30 “under the lights” at America’s Premier Short Track.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway