Richmond International Raceway to Honor "Fan Reporter" With a Trip to Las Vegas for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Banquet
Winner Will Be Selected Based on Video Submission
The RIR.com Insider - Las Vegas Style Winner Will Attend the NSCS Awards Banquet.
Hey fans, the deadline to submit your video for the RIR.com Insider contest is this Friday, November 13! Have you ever wanted to see the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series live as they exchange their firesuits for tuxedoes? Would you want to be Richmond International Raceway’s on-site liaison for one of the most anticipated motorsports events of the year? Well, if you have what it takes to be the “RIR.com Insider – Vegas Style” fan reporter, you just might find yourself doing both! Richmond International Raceway is giving fans a chance to win a trip to the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony in
Contestants may enter by submitting a one- to three-minute video showing why they should be the Richmond International Raceway fan reporter leading up to, during and after the awards ceremony. Creativity is encouraged, but the video should include the following:
- A compelling description of why you should be the fan reporter
- Your most memorable moment at Richmond International Raceway
- Demonstration of an outgoing personality that will make for entertaining on-camera performance
The winner will be selected by a committee at Richmond International Raceway. The winner and a guest will receive tickets to the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony, roundtrip airfare from the closest major airport, hotel accommodations at the Wynn Las Vegas and $500 spending cash.
Videos may be submitted online by logging on to http://www.rir.com/Vanity-Pages/NASCAR-Awards-Ceremony.aspx . VHS and DVD videos may also be submitted by mailing to Richmond International Raceway, Attention: RIR.com Insider – Vegas Style, 600 E. Laburnum Ave.,
Here is a look at our FINALISTS:
The winner will be required to do the following:
- Be able to bring and operate his or her video camera
- Record video, chronicling his or her experiences during the trip
- Participate in pre- and post-event promotional radio call-ins
- Participate in television interviews as requested
- Release all video captured during the trip to Richmond International Raceway
The contest will run through November 13. Winner will be announced following judging. For official rules and regulations, please visit www.rir.com and click on the RIR.com Insider – Vegas Style Promotion.
Richmond International Raceway, known as
- Richmond International Raceway Honors a NASCAR Legend
- Racing at Richmond – It’s as Simple as Day and Night
- Rusty Wallace Sheds Some Light On Day Racing at RIR
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race