Track President Doug Fritz to Bring You His NASCAR Fantasy Picks for All 10 "Race to The Chase" Events on the Road to Richmond
Ten-Event Spectacle Culminates With “One Last Race to Make The Chase” in Richmond on Saturday, September 11
Doug Fritz will deliver his fantasy racing picks to you every week through the "Race to The Chase."
Maybe your NASCAR fantasy racing team isn’t doing so hot this year. You’ve possibly hit a mid-season slump and are looking for a way to climb the standings. Perhaps you’re already doing well but want to make sure you keep the momentum going. Well, Richmond International Raceway president Doug Fritz wants you to be the champion of your fantasy racing league and he’s going to give you advice for the Road to Richmond—all 10 “Race to The Chase” events beginning this weekend and ending with the Saturday, September 11 “One Last Race to Make The Chase” at America’s Premier Short Track.
Be sure to check back on www.rir.com every week for advice from Doug Fritz. Although he’s no expert, and doesn’t recommend you use his advice in Las Vegas, he does have some credibility, considering he spent 10 years in Daytona Beach working with NASCAR before coming over to International Speedway Corporation. Fritz has been the president of Richmond International Raceway since 1999.
Each week, Fritz will provide a video discussion of several drivers to watch for in the upcoming race and reasons why they are serious contenders for the checkered flag.
As the momentum builds over the next few weeks on the Road to Richmond, be sure to get your tickets for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series’ premier event of the season—“One Last Race to Make The Chase”—on Saturday, September 11 at Richmond International Raceway. Tickets start at $40 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-RACE (7223).
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Announces New Benefits for Richmond Nation Renewals
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway