Fans Have Shot at VIP Trip to 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony with "Your Seat in Vegas is Waiting" Contest
Richmond International Raceway is giving race fans an opportunity to win a VIP trip to the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony in Las Vegas with the “Your Seat in Vegas is Waiting” contest.
The “Your Seat in Vegas is Waiting” contest will give one lucky winner, and a guest, a three-day, two-night trip to Las Vegas, which includes roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodations, spending money and a VIP experience at the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony.
Fans can enter the “Your Seat in Vegas is Waiting” contest at the Richmond International Raceway tent in the Midway during the Post-9/11 GI Bill NASCAR Weekend at Richmond, featuring the Air Guard 400 Sprint Cup Series race “under the lights” on Saturday night, September 11 and the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 Nationwide Series race on Friday night, September 10. Fans can also enter to win online by clicking here.
The deadline to enter the “Your Seat in Vegas is Waiting” contest is October 18.
The “Your Seat in Vegas is Waiting” VIP Trip includes:
- Three days, two nights in Las Vegas.
- Roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas.
- Hotel accommodations at the Wynn Las Vegas.
- Access to the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony, including the following exclusive fan access:
- Two Seats at the NSCS Awards Ceremony, including dinner.
- A fan only pre-reception with NASCAR Industry VIP’s and red carpet walk prior to Awards Ceremony.
- Two Seats at the NASCAR NMPA Myers Brothers Awards Luncheon, including lunch.
- Access to the NASCAR “After the Lap” event.
- Spending money.
The official rules and regulations of the “Your Seat in Vegas is Waiting” contest are available by clicking here.
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway September 10-11 for one of the most anticipated race weekends of the season, the Post-9/11 GI Bill NASCAR Weekend at Richmond, highlighted by the Saturday, September 11, Air Guard 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race “under the lights.” The Air Guard 400 is “One Last Race To Make The Chase.” Following the Air Guard 400, only the top 12 drivers in the standings will be eligible for The Chase. Tickets for the Air Guard 400 start at $40 and can be purchased by clicking here or by calling 866-455-RACE (7223).
The Post-9/11 GI Bill NASCAR Weekend at Richmond begins on Friday, September 10, with a full day of on-track activity, highlighted by the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race “under the lights.” Friday’s ticket includes Fas Mart Pole Qualifying and practice for the Sprint Cup Series, as well as WRIC-TV8 Pole Qualifying and practice for the Nationwide Series. Tickets start at $30 and can be purchased by clicking here or by calling 866-455-RACE (7223). Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday only.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway