Richmond Raceway Complex Offering Boat Storage
Keep your boat safe at Richmond Raceway Complex during wintry weather.
Last year, “Snowpocalypse” 2009-2010 hit Richmond like an ice-covered snowball on a January morning. Don’t run the risk of leaving your boat in frigid temperatures and blustery weather this winter. Instead, you can “batten down the hatches” at Richmond Raceway Complex with our indoor boat storage.
We are now accepting boats to be stored in one of our enclosed buildings for $375 per boat; space is limited. This service has been offered for several years and has proved to be a valuable offer among area boat owners.
Boats are stored at Richmond Raceway Complex until April 8, 2011, upon which all boats must be removed. Boats may be removed prior to April 8. Customers must call 804-228-7504 to make an appointment when bringing in or picking up their boats. Please provide at least 24 hours notice for access to boats.
All boats must be drained of gasoline and all flammable liquids. All LP gas tanks and batteries must be removed. Boats must be left on trailers with proper working hitches and wheels/tires. Additionally, chocks are required.
For more information, please call Suzanne Longest, Event & Security Coordinator, at 804-228-7504 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway April 29-30, 2011 for a NASCAR Doubleheader Weekend. Tickets for the Crown Royal Presents The Your Name Here 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the BUBBA burger 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race go on sale January 14, 2011. For information and to stay up to date, please log on to www.rir.com .
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway