NASCAR-Themed Halloween Contest Encourages "Boo-tiful" and Spooky Pumpkin Carvings
Deadline for entries is October 27
We are accepting photo and video submissions now through October 27, and the only requirement is that you create an original carving from a pumpkin and send it over to us. There are no limitations; be creative and original.
So whether it’s a goblin holding the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship trophy or a haunted version of Richmond International Raceway president Doug Fritz, we want to see your carvings. Feel free to use anything related to NASCAR. Make it fun! Make it creepy, crawly, scary, spooky!
A panel of frightening judges will gather in the Richmond International Raceway dungeon to decide on a winner, which will be selected based on creativity, imagination and originality. You may send in your submissions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, through Twitter @RIRInsider or post them on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/richmondinternationalraceway.
The winner will receive a prize package that includes a copy of Chicken Soup for the NASCAR Soul book autographed by Doug Fritz, as well as these Richmond International Raceway-branded items:
• Soft-sided cooler
• Shot glass
• Lapel pin
• Bumper sticker
Plus, we’ll feature your submission here on the web site and on our Facebook page!
The staff of Richmond International Raceway looks forward to seeing your NASCAR-themed pumpkin carvings. Don’t forget…the deadline to send in your submission is October 27, so we can showcase the winner on Friday, October 29, just before Halloween!
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race