Brad Keselowski Appearance, Pre-Race Pit Passes & Frontstretch Grandstand Seats Highlight Pit Stop Club Hospitality
Brad Keselowski, Driver of the #2 Miller Lite Dodge, Will Participate in a Question & Answer Session in the Pit Stop Club.
- Eight reserved grandstand seats in the Commonwealth Mezzanine on the frontstretch
- Eight pre-race pit passes
- Two VIP parking passes
- Eight souvenir programs
- Eight lanyards and credential holders
- Admission to the climate-controlled Pit Stop Club hospitality building, which includes a full dinner buffet
Just announced! Brad Keselowski, driver of the #2 Miller Lite Dodge, will participate in a question-and-answer session in the Pit Stop Club hospitality building Saturday afternoon. Additional NASCAR personalities will be announced at a later date.
For more information on the Pit Stop Club, contact the Corporate Sales Staff at email@example.com or 804-228-7611.
If you haven’t purchased your tickets for the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Saturday, April 30th, now is the time. Tickets start at $45 and can be purchased by clicking here or by calling 866-455-RACE (7223). Don’t miss the return of hometown favorite Denny Hamlin, defending series champion Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all of your favorite stars of the Sprint Cup Series.
The weekend also includes the Friday, April 29th BUBBA burger 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race “under the lights.” Daytona 500 champion Trevor Bayne, Virginia native Elliott Sadler and the full-time Nationwide Series drivers will mix it up with Sprint Cup drivers running double-duty. Tickets start at $30 in advance, and children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission. The weekend begins Thursday, April 28th, featuring the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East 100 race. All tickets are general admission and $10. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult. For tickets and information, click here or call 866-455-RACE (7223).
- Richmond International Raceway Honors a NASCAR Legend
- Racing at Richmond – It’s as Simple as Day and Night
- Rusty Wallace Sheds Some Light On Day Racing at RIR
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race