Track President Doug Fritz & Denny Hamlin to Broadcast Announcement Live Through Facebook Page
We can’t tell you what—just yet—but we can tell you who, when and where to view a major NASCAR-related announcement coming directly from Chesterfield, Virginia’s NASCAR superstar Denny Hamlin, along with Richmond International Raceway president Doug Fritz.
On the cutting edge of technology, Richmond International Raceway is bringing this announcement to fans live on Richmond International Raceway’s Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/richmondinternationalraceway ) on Tuesday, March 22 at 3:30 p.m. EST. This is one of the first times a motorsports facility is broadcasting a major announcement live on the Internet.
Both Hamlin and Fritz will be delivering the announcement regarding the Spring NASCAR Weekend, April 28 - April 30. To watch the video, be sure to “Like” our Facebook page and log on Tuesday afternoon. You will need to click on the Livestream link on the left column.
For more information on the Spring NASCAR weekend at Richmond International Raceway, click here . The weekend features the Saturday, April 30th Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, with tickets starting at $45. The weekend also features the Friday, April 29th BUBBA burger 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, with tickets starting at $30. And the weekend begins Thursday, April 28th as the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East hits the track, with all tickets $10. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Thursday and Friday. For tickets, click here or call 866-455-7223.
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race
- Joey Logano Runs Away with Department of Veterans Affairs Pole Qualifying
- Kyle Busch Tops the Board in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway Goes Gold to Honor Jeff Gordon and Support Childhood Cancer Awareness