Experience Friday's On-Track Activity From Pit Road With Richmond International Raceway's Pre-Race Pit Passes
Fans Can Experience Unforgettable Sights & Sounds Up Close on NASCAR Race Day
Experience the sights and sounds on Friday afternoon with our $50 Pre-Race Pit Passes.
Friday’s events include Wawa Pole Qualifying and practice for the Sprint Cup Series, as well as NBC12 Pole Qualifying and practice for the Nationwide Series. In order to purchase the Friday Pre-Race Pit Pass, you must have a ticket for the April 29th BUBBA burger 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Pre-Race Pit Passes are limited to guests 16 years of age and older. Parent or guardian must sign waivers for and accompany children under 18 who are utilizing Pre-Race Pit Passes.
New this year, shorts, short-sleeve or sleeveless shirts and blouses and open-toed shoes are permitted. Shoes, shirts and pants or shorts, dresses and/or skirts and blouses are required. No alcohol or coolers are permitted in the infield.
To purchase tickets for the April 29th BUBBA burger 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and Pre-Race Pit Passes, click here and be sure to “add race day activities” or call 866-455-7223. Friday’s tickets start at $30 in advance and children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission.
The headlining event of the Spring Weekend features the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race “under the lights” on Saturday, April 30th. Tickets start at $45 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series East kicks off the Spring Weekend on Thursday, April 28th. All tickets for Thursday are general admission and $10. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult. For tickets and information, click here or call 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend