Experience Friday's On-Track Activity From Pit Road With Richmond International Raceway's Pre-Race Pit Passes
Fans Can Experience Unforgettable Sights & Sounds Up Close on NASCAR Race Day
Experience the sights and sounds on Friday afternoon with our $50 Pre-Race Pit Passes.
Friday’s events include Wawa Pole Qualifying and practice for the Sprint Cup Series, as well as NBC12 Pole Qualifying and practice for the Nationwide Series. In order to purchase the Friday Pre-Race Pit Pass, you must have a ticket for the April 29th BUBBA burger 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Pre-Race Pit Passes are limited to guests 16 years of age and older. Parent or guardian must sign waivers for and accompany children under 18 who are utilizing Pre-Race Pit Passes.
New this year, shorts, short-sleeve or sleeveless shirts and blouses and open-toed shoes are permitted. Shoes, shirts and pants or shorts, dresses and/or skirts and blouses are required. No alcohol or coolers are permitted in the infield.
To purchase tickets for the April 29th BUBBA burger 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and Pre-Race Pit Passes, click here and be sure to “add race day activities” or call 866-455-7223. Friday’s tickets start at $30 in advance and children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission.
The headlining event of the Spring Weekend features the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race “under the lights” on Saturday, April 30th. Tickets start at $45 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series East kicks off the Spring Weekend on Thursday, April 28th. All tickets for Thursday are general admission and $10. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult. For tickets and information, click here or call 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway