Former NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Matt Kenseth Headlines Green Flag Zone Fan Hospitality
Saturday, April 30 Green Flag Zone Includes Pre-Race Pit Pass, Dinner Buffet and More
Matt Kenseth will participate in a Q&A session in the Green Flag Zone on Saturday, April 30.
If you’re looking for a pre-race pit pass and the opportunity to get up close and personal with NASCAR celebrities on Sprint Cup Series race day, our Green Flag Zone fan hospitality option is your best bet. The Green Flag Zone fan hospitality on Saturday, April 30 is your ticket to a pre-race pit pass, full dinner buffet and question-and-answer sessions with NASCAR celebrities, including former NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Matt Kenseth, SPEED-TV’s Rutledge Wood, Miss Sprint Cup and more!
The Green Flag Zone fan hospitality, available on Saturday, April 30, prior to the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race is $90 per adult and includes an exclusive pre-race pit pass (2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.), as well as admission to the Green Flag Zone, which offers:
· Appetizers (2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
· Dinner buffet (3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
· Six adult beverage tickets for fans 21 and older (with a valid ID).
· Unlimited sodas and water.
· Question-and-answer sessions with Matt Kenseth, Rutledge Wood, Miss Sprint Cup, Hermie Sadler, Matthew Hansen and track president Doug Fritz
· Live musical entertainment
Kids pricing (12 years of age and younger) is available for $45, which includes all of the above except the adult beverage tickets. Guests must have a ticket to the Saturday, April 30 race to purchase. The Green Flag Zone does not include a race ticket.
The 2011 NASCAR season at Richmond International Raceway kicks off April 28-30 with four races in three nights! Tickets are on sale now for the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race “under the lights” on Saturday, April 30th. Advance tickets start at $45 and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
On Friday night, April 29, the NASCAR Nationwide Series returns for the BUBBA burger 250 race “under the lights.” Friday’s ticket includes Wawa Pole Qualifying and practice for the Sprint Cup Series, as well as NBC12 Pole Qualifying and practice for the Nationwide Series. Friday’s tickets start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday.
The weekend kicks off with a doubleheader on Thursday night, April 28, beginning with the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race, followed by the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown. Thursday’s tickets are $25 and all seats are general admission. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Thursday. For tickets, click here or call 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway