Kurt Busch Teams Up for Quantico Marine Corps Base Visit
Doug Fritz (left) and Kurt Busch visited Quantico Marine Corps Base on Tuesday.
Busch, the former Sprint Cup Series champion and current driver of the #22 Shell/Pennzoil Dodge, made the trip to Quantico, following a visit to the DC101 radio station, where he met world-famous radio show host Elliot of “Elliot in the Morning,” as well as several fans who won a contest to have “Breakfast With Busch.”
Busch and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns to Richmond International Raceway Saturday, April 30th, as they battle it out “under the lights” in the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 race. Tickets start at $45 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
The weekend also includes the BUBBA burger 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race “under the lights” on Friday, April 29th. The race features all of the full-time Nationwide Series drivers, including Virginia native Elliott Sadler, as well as many Sprint Cup Series drivers running double-duty. Tickets start at $30, with children 12 and under admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections. Click here or call 866-455-7223 to purchase tickets.
The weekend kicks off on Thursday, April 28th with two races: the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race and the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown. Thursday’s ticket includes both races and all seats are $25. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult. For tickets and additional information, click here or call 866-455-7223.
- Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs Named the Official Hot Dog of Richmond International Raceway
- Matt Kenseth Will Lead the Field to Green in Sunday’s TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend
- Preview of Toyota’s Spring Race Weekend at Richmond International Raceway
- Kids Autograph Session in Virginia529 Kids Zone Returns to Richmond International Raceway