Miller Lite Ultimate Tailgate Returns to Richmond International Raceway on Saturday, April 30
The Miller Lite Ultimate Tailgate is a great place to be on NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race day.
Miller Lite is bringing the ultimate tailgate party to fans at Richmond International Raceway prior to the Saturday, April 30 Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. The Miller Lite Ultimate Tailgate features live music, tailgate games and great tasting Miller Lite and smoked barbecue on sale.
Located near the Midway on the Amphitheater Hill, the Miller Lite Ultimate Tailgate is the place to be for fans 21 years of age and older before the green flag drops Saturday night, April 30. This festive and enjoyable destination is open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., with a southern rock band performing from 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., corn hole tournaments, a Miller Lite show car and mechanical bull riding.
While in the Miller Lite Ultimate Tailgate, fans have access to the Miller Lite Party Bar, which is loaded with big screen televisions and specials on Miller Lite draft, as well as a smoked barbecue menu that includes barbecue chicken, pulled pork and beef brisket.
For directions to the Miller Lite Ultimate Tailgate, please click here for a property map and locate item #17.
The 2011 NASCAR season at Richmond International Raceway kicks off April 28-30 with four races in three nights! Tickets are on sale now for the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race “under the lights” on Saturday, April 30. Advance tickets start at $45 and can be purchased by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
On Friday night, April 29, the NASCAR Nationwide Series returns for the BUBBA burger 250 race “under the lights.” Friday’s ticket includes Wawa Pole Qualifying and practice for the Sprint Cup Series, as well as NBC12 Pole Qualifying and practice for the Nationwide Series. Friday’s tickets start at $30 in advance and can be purchased by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday.
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend