Daytona 500 Winner Trevor Bayne & Motocross Champ Travis Pastrana Headline Party Zone Fan Hospitality
Friday, April 29 Party Zone Ticket Includes Pre-Race Pit Pass, Dinner Buffet and More
2011 Daytona 500 champion Trevor Bayne is one of the guests who will participate in Q&A sessions in the Party Zone.
If you want to watch NASCAR practice and pole qualifying from pit road and the opportunity to get up close and personal with NASCAR celebrities on Friday of race weekend, our Party Zone fan hospitality option is the ticket. The Party Zone fan hospitality on Friday, April 29 delivers a full dinner buffet, a pre-race pit pass and question-and-answer sessions with NASCAR celebrities, including 2011 Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne, motocross superstar Travis Pastrana and more!
The Party Zone fan hospitality, available on Friday, April 29, prior to the BUBBA burger 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race is $65 per adult and includes an exclusive pre-race pit pass (2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.), as well as admission to Party Zone, which offers:
· Appetizers (2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
· Dinner buffet (3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
· Three adult beverage tickets for fans 21 and older (with a valid ID).
· Unlimited sodas and water
· Question-and-answer sessions with Trevor Bayne, Travis Pastrana, Miss Sprint Cup, Hermie Sadler and track president Doug Fritz
Kids pricing (12 years of age and younger) is available for $10, which includes all of the above except the pre-race pit pass and adult beverage tickets. Guests must have a ticket to the Friday, April 29 race to purchase the Party Zone. The Party Zone does not include a race ticket.
The 2011 NASCAR season at Richmond International Raceway kicks off April 28-30 with four races in three nights! Tickets are on sale now for the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race “under the lights” on Saturday, April 30. Advance tickets start at $45 and can be purchased by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
On Friday night, April 29, the NASCAR Nationwide Series returns for the BUBBA burger 250 race “under the lights.” Friday’s ticket includes Wawa Pole Qualifying and practice for the Sprint Cup Series, as well as NBC12 Pole Qualifying and practice for the Nationwide Series. Friday’s tickets start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday.
The weekend kicks off with a doubleheader on Thursday night, April 28, beginning with the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race, followed by the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown. Thursday’s tickets are $25 and all seats are general admission. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Thursday. For tickets, click here or call 866-455-7223.
- Washington Redskins Quarterback Robert Griffin III to Serve as Honorary Pace Car Driver
- The 5 Ts to an Enjoyable April 25 & 26 NASCAR Race Weekend
- It's a Party in the RVA: Miller Lite Party Zone Relocates to Midway
- RIR Debuts Turn 3 Terrace, Providing Something for Everyone Before & During TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Fan Hospitality & Pit Pass Options for April 25 & 26 NASCAR Weekend