Royal Wedding Part II: Virginians To Tie Knot at Richmond International Raceway Saturday
Couple To Exchange Vows in Gatorade Victory Lane
William Rodriguez and Buffie Richards will tie the knot in Gatorade Victory Lane at 3:00 p.m. The two met at Wal-Mart, where Richards works, and struck up a conversation that has led them to America’s Premier Short Track.
“We are getting married at Richmond International Raceway because we have always thought of it as our home track,” said Richards.
Both are hardcore NASCAR fans, with Rodriguez favoring the Fords and Richards preferring Chevrolets. The groomsmen will don Ford blue oval t-shirts and the bridesmaids will sport Chevy bowties.
The happy couple will return to Spotsylvania, VA for what will hopefully be many years of happy marriage and racing rivalry.
Tickets for the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race are available, and start at $45 in advance. For tickets and information, click here or call 866-455-7223 or visit a ticket booth at the track this weekend.
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race