Royal Wedding Part II: Virginians To Tie Knot at Richmond International Raceway Saturday
Couple To Exchange Vows in Gatorade Victory Lane
William Rodriguez and Buffie Richards will tie the knot in Gatorade Victory Lane at 3:00 p.m. The two met at Wal-Mart, where Richards works, and struck up a conversation that has led them to America’s Premier Short Track.
“We are getting married at Richmond International Raceway because we have always thought of it as our home track,” said Richards.
Both are hardcore NASCAR fans, with Rodriguez favoring the Fords and Richards preferring Chevrolets. The groomsmen will don Ford blue oval t-shirts and the bridesmaids will sport Chevy bowties.
The happy couple will return to Spotsylvania, VA for what will hopefully be many years of happy marriage and racing rivalry.
Tickets for the Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race are available, and start at $45 in advance. For tickets and information, click here or call 866-455-7223 or visit a ticket booth at the track this weekend.
- Track Takeover at RIR - If You're A Fan, You're Invited
- Kick It With Matt Kenseth in Fan Hospitality at RIR
- Forget the Six-Pack...Try Our Four-Pack
- Squirrels, Richmond International Raceway To Partner On Inaugural Turn Left Golf Classic
- Winning Becomes More Important Than Ever at Richmond International Raceway