Late Model Drivers Turn Laps in Preparation for Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown April 28
Denny Hamlin Among The Drivers Who Tested on Wednesday at Richmond
Hamlin, Hermie Sadler, Curtis Markham, Jason White, Darrell Wallace Jr. and dozens of local and regional Late Model drivers turned laps to shake down their cars for the opening night of the three-day NASCAR Weekend at Richmond International Raceway, April 28-30.
All of these drivers will be joined by Tony Stewart, Kyle Busch, Kasey Kahne, Travis Pastrana, Joey Logano and many others for the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown on Thursday, April 28. Tickets, which include the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race, are $25. Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult.
The weekend continues Friday, April 29 when the NASCAR Nationwide Series returns for the BUBBA burger 250. Advance tickets start at $30, with children 12 and under admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections. The weekend concludes Saturday, April 30, as Crown Royal Presents The Matthew & Daniel Hansen 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Advance tickets for Saturday start at $45.
For tickets and information to all events, call 866-455-7223 or click here.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway