Race Fans Invited to Take a Cruise in the Baltimore Inner Harbor With Kenny Wallace
Kenny Wallace Wants to See YOU in Baltimore
Imagine boarding a boat with NASCAR personality Kenny Wallace as your tour guide. That’s what race fans can do on Tuesday, July 19 in the Baltimore Inner Harbor! Richmond International Raceway and Kenny Wallace are teaming up with Cruises on the Bay™ by Watermark®, to invite race fans to step aboard the Annapolitan II for a 45-minute cruise introducing Baltimore and the renaissance of the Inner Harbor, in typical Kenny Wallace style. Whether you are in town visiting or work in the area, this 45-minute cruise is a great way to get out on the water for a once-in-a-lifetime tour that you will never forget!
The Inner Harbor Boat Tour that Kenny will take over the microphone for will begin boarding at 10:30 a.m. at the dock between the Science Center and Baltimore Visitors Center and will leave promptly at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 19. This is the only tour Kenny will be hosting, so sign up now at
! Tickets are $17 for adults and $6 for children 11 and under.
Fans are encouraged to dress in their NASCAR best as Kenny Wallace takes you on a sightseeing tour of Federal Hill, the city skyline, Fells Point and the USS Constellation. You may even catch a glimpse of Ft. McHenry.
The Annapolitain II features drink service, a fully climate controlled lower deck and an open deck perfect for sightseeing.
Following the 45-minute tour, Kenny will invite one lucky fan and their guest to join him for lunch at the Grilled Cheese & Company at 500 Edmondson Ave, chowing down on the Hermanator, a grilled turkey and provolone sandwich with honey Dijon and pickles.
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway, just a short trip from Baltimore, for a doubleheader weekend September 9-10. Tickets start at $45 and can be purchased by clicking here or by calling the Richmond International Raceway ticket office at 866-455-RACE (7223).
- Daniel Hemric Takes the Pole Award for ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race
- Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs Named the Official Hot Dog of Richmond International Raceway
- Matt Kenseth Will Lead the Field to Green in Sunday’s TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Nick Meeson Wins Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K Sponsored by Bon Secours & Midlothian Athletic Club at Richmond International Raceway
- Speed Into Science Sponsored by Gene Haas Foundation & M&T Bank Takes Students Into the Science of Racing at Richmond International Raceway