New Track President Addresses the Fans
New RIR President Dennis Bickmeier Addresses the Fans
I am honored to be the new track president here at Richmond International Raceway. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can, and interacting with you on event weekends and at other functions throughout the year.
Richmond fans have a great reputation as the most passionate in motorsports, and I look forward, along with the team here, to seeing that pride show once again as NASCAR returns for the “One Last Race to Make The Chase” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race “under the lights” September 10 and the NASCAR Nationwide Series Virginia 529 College Savings 250 on September 9.
As I transition here, I will be looking for feedback from the fans, sponsors, staff, community leaders and industry representatives on what we do well and what can be improved. Input will be key in helping us chart the future direction of RIR, a track steeped in tradition and excellence, which we will continue to honor.
I can commit to you that we will be tireless in our effort to deliver a quality, fan-friendly event experience. I know fans have tough choices to make with their dollars, and we appreciate the commitment our fans make to us.
As an active community participant and a great cheerleader for Richmond International Raceway and the State of Virginia, everywhere I go is very important to me. I can’t wait to get out and explore all the area has to offer; but for now, it’s all systems go for the September NASCAR doubleheader weekend.
Thank you for having me as part of your racing family!
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race