Richmond Raceway Complex Offering Fall and Winter Boat Storage
With the seasons changing and cooler weather on the horizon, boaters are thinking about storing their watercraft for the fall and winter. Don’t run the risk of leaving your boat in frigid temperatures and blustery weather this winter. Instead, you can “batten down the hatches” at Richmond Raceway Complex with our indoor boat storage.
We are now accepting boats to be stored in one of our enclosed buildings for $375 per boat; space is limited. This service has been offered for several years and has proved to be a valuable offer among area boat owners.
Boats are stored at Richmond Raceway Complex until April 6, 2012, upon which all boats must be removed. Boats may be removed prior to April 6. Customers must call 804-228-7504 to make an appointment when bringing in or picking up their boats. Please provide at least 24 hours notice for access to boats.
All boats must be drained of gasoline and all flammable liquids. All LP gas tanks and batteries must be removed. Boats must be left on trailers with proper working hitches and wheels/tires. Additionally, chocks are required.
For more information, please call Suzanne Longest, Event & Security Coordinator, at 804-228-7504 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway April 26-28, 2012 for three nights of racing. Deposits are being accepted now for the Saturday, April 28, 2012, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. For information and to stay up to date, please log on to www.rir.com or call 866-455-7223 .
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway