RICHMOND INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY AND CHESTERFIELD TOWNE CENTER REVVING UP FOR CHRISTMAS
Santa will swap Comet and Cupid for a faster set of wheels when he arrives at Chesterfield Towne Center to ring in the holiday season this Friday at 5:00 p.m.
Join Richmond International Raceway at Chesterfield Towne Center as track president Dennis Bickmeier delivers the official welcome for Santa and all his friends. Hundreds of families will be on hand to celebrate Santa’s arrival. The jolly old elf will conduct the traditional lighting of the signature outdoor tree, followed by a festive parade through the shopping center, ending at Santa’s winter wonderland.
Santa’s Arrival and Tree Lighting presented by Richmond International Raceway begins at Chesterfield Towne Center’s Outdoor Pedestrian Plaza (near Red Robin) on Friday, November 11, at 5:00 p.m.
Richmond International Raceway will also join several other area merchants at the event with displays and tables to provide information and other exciting promotions for everyone to engage in while waiting for Santa’s arrival.
Free parking will be available near the Food Court entrance along Huguenot Road.
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway for a Spring Tripleheader Weekend, April 26-28, featuring the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race (Saturday, April 28), Nationwide Series race (Friday, April 27), the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Blue Ox 100 race and the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown (Thursday, April 26). For tickets and information, call 866-455-RACE (7223) or log on to www.rir.com.
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race
- Joey Logano Runs Away with Department of Veterans Affairs Pole Qualifying
- Kyle Busch Tops the Board in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway Goes Gold to Honor Jeff Gordon and Support Childhood Cancer Awareness