Ride-Along Shotgun at Richmond International Raceway With a Special Holiday Offer From Richard Petty Driving Experience
Experience Laps around America’s Premier Short Track in a Real Stock Car!
Give the gift of speed this holiday season with a Ride-Along Experience
Don’t disappoint your loved ones with another tacky sweater, pair of argyle socks or a Snuggie. Wow them this holiday season with the gift of speed by giving a Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Along at Richmond International Raceway for $59 – a specially-priced holiday deal.
Fans can ride-along shotgun at speeds of more than 100 mph during a three-lap qualifying run at Richmond International Raceway – the same track raced on by 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Tony Stewart, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards.
That’s right, riders don a racing fire suit, strap on a helmet and climb through the window and into the passenger seat for the ride of a lifetime and memories that will last forever.
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway for a quadrupleheader, featuring the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ; Friday, April 27, NASCAR Nationwide Series race and the Thursday, April 26, doubleheader: Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race , preceded by the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race . Ticket deposits are being accepted now for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race
- Joey Logano Runs Away with Department of Veterans Affairs Pole Qualifying
- Kyle Busch Tops the Board in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway Goes Gold to Honor Jeff Gordon and Support Childhood Cancer Awareness