Visit the RIR Display at NASCAR Preview 2012 Presented by Sprint in Charlotte, January 21
Season Kickoff Event Features Dozens of Driver Autograph Sessions
NASCAR fans will flock to Charlotte, NC for the NASCAR Preview 2012 Presented by Sprint on Saturday, January 21. In addition to numerous NASCAR driver autograph and Q&A sessions, car displays and paint schemes and interactive games, the event will feature a Richmond International Raceway display.
Fans will have the opportunity to enter to win tickets for the Saturday, April 28, Richmond 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. The event will also mark the debut of a new prize wheel for fans to spin, with everyone who registers winning track souvenirs.
The NASCAR Preview 2012 Presented by Sprint will be at the Charlotte Convention Center, and tickets start at $10 in advance. Drivers participating in autograph sessions include:
· Dale Earnhardt Jr.
· Tony Stewart
· Jimmie Johnson
· Denny Hamlin
· Kyle Busch
· Carl Edwards
· Danica Patrick
· Jeff Gordon
· Kevin Harvick
· Brad Keselowski
· Greg Biffle
· Kasey Kahne
· Ryan Newman
· Kurt Busch
· Matt Kenseth
· Many, many more; an up-to-date list is available by clicking here .
For complete information on the event, click here.
Tickets for the Saturday, April 28, Richmond 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race go on sale this Friday, January 13, at 9:00 a.m. ET and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. The weekend begins Thursday, April 26, with a doubleheader featuring the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race, preceded by the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race. On Friday, April 27, the NASCAR Nationwide Series returns for the Richmond 250 race . For tickets and information on all events, log on to www.rir.com or call 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend