NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Tickets On Sale This Friday, January 13
Fans Will Experience Racing “Under the Lights” Saturday, April 28
Tickets for the April 28, Richmond 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race go on sale January 13.
Proving that good things do happen on Friday the 13th, Richmond International Raceway fans may purchase tickets to the Saturday, April 28, Richmond 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race this Friday, January 13, at 9:00 a.m. ET. The race marks the return of NASCAR to Richmond International Raceway for the first time since last September’s Wonderful Pistachios 400 – one of the most exciting races of the 2011 season.
Defending champion Tony Stewart; Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin; Jimmie Johnson; Jeff Gordon; Kyle Busch; Carl Edwards and all of your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers will battle “under the lights” around the ¾-mile D-shaped oval.
Race day at Richmond International Raceway is unlike any other event in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Fans arrive bright and early to enjoy the best tailgating around, as well as the sights and sounds of the souvenir display area where you can check out all the merchandise on sale, collect free souvenirs and play interactive games.
As the sun sets, we flip on the lights for 400 laps of old-school, short track, Saturday night racing. Cheer on your favorite drivers and experience racing like nowhere else. Be here on Saturday, April 28 for the Richmond 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
Fans can enhance their race day experience with the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade , providing the only opportunity to score a pre-race pit pass to walk down pit road for an unforgettable infield visit. The upgrade also includes admission to the indoor, climate-controlled 3-Wide hospitality area. The Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade is $80 for adults, $40 for kids 12 and younger. Fans wishing to purchase must also have a grandstand ticket.
Tickets can be purchased online beginning Friday, January 13, by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
- Daniel Hemric Takes the Pole Award for ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race
- Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs Named the Official Hot Dog of Richmond International Raceway
- Matt Kenseth Will Lead the Field to Green in Sunday’s TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Nick Meeson Wins Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K Sponsored by Bon Secours & Midlothian Athletic Club at Richmond International Raceway
- Speed Into Science Sponsored by Gene Haas Foundation & M&T Bank Takes Students Into the Science of Racing at Richmond International Raceway