"Happy" Harvick Leaping With Excitement Over RIR Ticket Package
Offer Includes a Race Ticket and Q&A With the Driver of the #29 Chevy
For $99, fans receive a grandstand ticket and an exclusive Q&A with Kevin Harvick
Kevin Harvick and Richmond International Raceway are celebrating Leap Day (February 29) by offering a ticket package that includes an exclusive question & answer session with the driver of the #29.
For $99, fans will receive an exclusive Q&A with Harvick, as well as a seat in the Henrico Tower Grandstand for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race on Saturday, April 28. The Q&A will take place in the Virginia World building, located on the Commonwealth Mall (click here for map and locate item #10) near the Amphitheatre at 4:10 p.m. on April 28. Any fan who has already purchased a ticket for the April 28 race may add on the Q&A with Harvick for $29. Guests must purchase a race ticket and voucher for the Q&A to attend. This offer is limited, while supplies last.
To purchase this package, or to add on the Q&A, fans must call 866-455-7223 and mention the Kevin Harvick Ticket Package.
Join us to celebrate 60 Years of NASCAR at Richmond International Raceway this season. Tickets are on sale now for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race, featuring Harvick, Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin, reigning series champion Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and all of your favorite drivers.
The weekend begins on Thursday, April 26, with a doubleheader, showcasing the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race, as well as the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race. The action continues Friday, April 27, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 race and practice and pole qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway