Stroll Down Pit Road at RIR With the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade
Fans Can Experience the Sights and Sounds from Pit Road & Enjoy Pre-Race Hospitality
Fans who upgrade can hang out on pit road prior to Saturday night's NASCAR Sprint CUp Series race
Have you ever wondered how fans get the opportunity to walk pit road on NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race days at Richmond International Raceway? Maybe you’ve seen them getting an up close and personal look at the very pit stalls where your favorite drivers will be later that night. The way to do it is with the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade!
Guests who have NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race tickets on Saturday, April 28, have the opportunity to enhance their race day experience with a pre-race Pit Pass and admission to the 3-Wide hospitality area, located in a climate-controlled building, where you can enjoy food and festivities before a memorable night of short track racing “under the lights.”
The Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade is $80* per adult, per race, and includes:
- An EXCLUSIVE Pre-Race Pit Pass (valid 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., time and weather permitting.)
- Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area (2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.), located in the climate-controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
- Appetizers from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and a buffet dinner from 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Unlimited sodas and water.
- Three beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age and older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
- Question & Answer session with a NASCAR personality.
- Souvenir event program.
- Music, games and a chance to win a trip to pre-race and Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
Kids 12 and younger can experience the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade for $40. The kids version includes everything above except the beer and wine tickets.
*Race tickets are not included in the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade; fans must have a corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket to purchase a Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade.
Click here to purchase tickets for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race and click here for the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade, or call the ticket office at 866-455-7223. The race features Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin, reigning series champion Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and all of your favorite drivers.
The weekend begins on Thursday, April 26, with a doubleheader, showcasing the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race, as well as the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race. The action continues Friday, April 27, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 race and practice and pole qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race
- Joey Logano Runs Away with Department of Veterans Affairs Pole Qualifying
- Kyle Busch Tops the Board in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway Goes Gold to Honor Jeff Gordon and Support Childhood Cancer Awareness