"Like," Comment & Share Your Way to the Top of RIR's Facebook Page
Top Fans Will Be Recognized Based on Their Social Media Activity
Check us out on Facebook!
Do you have what it takes to be the Top Fan of Richmond International Raceway’s Facebook page? If you do, you will be recognized for spreading the word about RIR through social media. When visiting our Facebook page, you will notice a “Top Fans” tab on the left side of the page. On this tab you can see who has the most points, accumulated by fans who are “Liking” and commenting about RIR.
Booshaka is the program used to tally points using a system based on the conversation participation on RIR’s Facebook page. Periodically, Richmond International Raceway will recognize its Top Fans, as calculated through this program, through Facebook posts by the track.
Step one is to like the Richmond International Raceway Facebook page, if you haven’t already. The next step is to like, comment and share your way to the top of the leaderboard!
Join us to celebrate 60 Years of NASCAR at Richmond International Raceway this season. Tickets are on sale now for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race, featuring Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin, reigning series champion Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and all of your favorite drivers.
The weekend begins on Thursday, April 26, with a doubleheader, showcasing the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race, as well as the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race. The action continues Friday, April 27, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 race and practice and pole qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway