VIP Experience of a Lifetime Up for Grabs Through RIR's Facebook Page
Fans Upload Photos Through the 60 Years of NASCAR Memories at RIR Contest
Upload your photo, encourage your friends to vote for you, and you could win an experience of a lifetime!
Richmond International Raceway is giving away an unbelievable prize package through its Facebook page with its 60 Years of NASCAR Memories Photo Contest. Fans are asked to upload their most memorable photo from their experiences at Richmond International Raceway, after which their peers will vote which photo is the best.
So what’s up for grabs in the VIP experience?
- Ride-along with a NASCAR driver during the pre-race driver parade lap at RIR on April 28
- Tour of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team hauler
- Four tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 at RIR on April 28
- Four Saturday Pit Pass Upgrades
- One VIP parking pass
Contestants may upload up to three photos, and all Facebook users are allowed one vote per day. The best way to garner votes will be for contestants to share the contest on their own Facebook page to encourage all their friends to vote.
Photo submissions will be accepted through April 13 – the date the winner will be announced. Fans are encouraged to upload their photos early to maximize their voting window.
Prizes will also be awarded for second- and third-place finishers. For complete rules, visit RIR’s Facebook page and click on the contest tab.
Join us to celebrate 60 Years of NASCAR at Richmond International Raceway this season. Tickets are on sale now for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race, featuring Harvick, Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin, reigning series champion Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and all of your favorite drivers.
The weekend begins on Thursday, April 26, with a doubleheader, showcasing the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race, as well as the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race. The action continues Friday, April 27, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 race and practice and pole qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series.
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend