Denny Hamlin, Jeff Burton & Fans Will Kick Off Race Day With a Walk Around RIR
Coca-Cola Family Track Walk Combines Fun, Family-Friendly Activities With Access to Top Drivers and Tracks
Fans attending the April 28 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at RIR can walk the track
Just before another thrilling race gets underway at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday, April 28, two of Virginia’s NASCAR drivers will take some early laps – on foot – with thousands of race fans as part of the Coca-Cola Family Track Walk, a season-long program designed to encourage active family fun.
The Coca-Cola Family Track Walk begins at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 28 (near Gate 70, outside of Turn 4), just a few hours before the green flag drops on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400. Fans can get moving alongside Coca-Cola Racing Family members and Virginia natives Denny Hamlin and Jeff Burton. The free event is open to all Saturday, April 28 race ticket holders. Ticket holders who wish to participate must show their ticket at Gate 70.
Join us to celebrate 60 Years of NASCAR at Richmond International Raceway this season. Tickets are on sale now for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race.
The weekend begins on Thursday, April 26, with a doubleheader, showcasing the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race, as well as the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race. The action continues Friday, April 27, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 race and practice and pole qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series.
For tickets and information, click here or call 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway