NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Drivers Signing Autographs Prior to Saturday's Race
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ticket holders have a chance at driver autographs
All fans who have tickets for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race at Richmond International Raceway are invited to attend a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver autograph session featuring Clint Bowyer, Juan Pablo Montoya, Jamie McMurray and David Ragan.
The autograph session takes place at 3:30 p.m. in the Amphitheatre, located next to the Commonwealth Mall (click here for a map and locate item #11). Fans may line up at the Commonwealth Mall entrance to the Amphitheater. The first 200 guests in line with race tickets will receive a wristband that will enable them to attend the autograph session.
Each of the 200 fans may receive one autograph from each of the four drivers. Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
Click here to purchase tickets for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race and Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade, or call the ticket office at 866-455-7223. The race features defending series champion Tony Stewart, Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and all of your favorite drivers.
The weekend begins on Thursday, April 26, with a doubleheader, showcasing the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race, as well as the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race. The action continues Friday, April 27, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 race and practice and pole qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Thursday and Friday.
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend