Race Fans Invited to Experience Mentos Geyser This Wednesday at Science Museum of VA
Virginia 529 College Savings Plan and Richmond International Raceway to Announce New Partnership
Join us at the Science Museum of Virginia Wednesday
Kids out of school for Spring Break and you’re looking for something fun to do with them? Why not join Richmond International Raceway, Virginia 529 College Savings Plan and the Science Museum of Virginia for a special announcement on Wednesday, April 11, at 2 pm?
Several exhibits from the Science Museum of Virginia will be on display during the announcement. And following the announcement, fans will get to watch as RIR President Dennis Bickmeier and Virginia 529 College Savings Plan CEO Mary Morris create a Diet Coke® and Mentos® blast.
All guests who attend the announcement will receive a wristband good for a discounted $5 entry to the museum for the afternoon.
Click here to purchase tickets for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race and Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade, or call the ticket office at 866-455-7223. The race features defending series champion Tony Stewart, Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and all of your favorite drivers.
The weekend begins on Thursday, April 26, with a doubleheader, showcasing the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race, as well as the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race. The action continues Friday, April 27, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 race and practice and pole qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Thursday and Friday.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway