NASCAR Champ Tony Stewart Participating in Q&A Session Sat., April 28
Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade Includes Q&A With Stewart, Pre-Race Pit Pass and Hospitality
Tony Stewart Q&A, Pre-Race Pit Pass and Food & Beverage are included in the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade
Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Tony Stewart will be the special guest in the 3-Wide hospitality area, which is included in the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade at Richmond International Raceway.
Guests who have race tickets for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 at RIR can upgrade their race day experience by purchasing the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade, which includes a pre-race Pit Pass and admission to the 3-Wide hospitality area, located in a climate-controlled building, where you can enjoy the Tony Stewart Q&A session, food and festivities before a memorable night of short track racing “under the lights.”
The Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade is $80* per adult, per race, and includes:
- An EXCLUSIVE Pre-Race Pit Pass (valid 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., time and weather permitting.)
- Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area (2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.), located in the climate-controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
- Question & Answer session with Tony Stewart
- Appetizers from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and a buffet dinner from 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Unlimited sodas and water.
- Three beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age and older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
- Souvenir event program.
- Music, games and a chance to win a trip to pre-race and Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
Kids 12 and younger can experience the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade for $40. The kids’ version includes everything above except the beer and wine tickets.
*Race tickets are not included in the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade; fans must have a corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket to purchase a Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade.
Click here to purchase tickets for the Saturday, April 28, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 400 race and Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade, or call the ticket office at 866-455-7223. The race features Stewart, Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and all of your favorite drivers.
The weekend begins on Thursday, April 26, with a doubleheader, showcasing the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Late Model race, as well as the Blue Ox 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race. The action continues Friday, April 27, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 race and practice and pole qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Thursday and Friday.For tickets and information, click here or call 866-455-7223. You can also Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway