Dale Earnhardt Jr. Participating in Q&A Session at RIR on Saturday, September 8
Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade Includes Q&A With Earnhardt Jr., Pre-Race Pit Pass and Hospitality
Upgrade your race day experience with the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade, which includes an exclusive Q&A with Dale Earnhardt Jr.
One of the most recognizable drivers in all of motorsports, Dale Earnhardt Jr., will be the special guest in the 3-Wide hospitality area, which is included in the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade at Richmond International Raceway.
Guests who have race tickets for the Saturday, September 8, Federated Auto Parts 400 at RIR can upgrade their race day experience by purchasing the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade, which includes a pre-race Pit Pass and admission to the 3-Wide hospitality area, located in a climate-controlled building, where you can enjoy the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Q&A session, food and festivities before a memorable night of short track racing “under the lights.”
The Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade is $80* per adult, per race, and includes:
- An EXCLUSIVE Pre-Race Pit Pass (valid 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., weather permitting.)
- Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area (2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.), located in the climate-controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
- Question & Answer session with Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Appetizers from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and a buffet dinner from 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Unlimited sodas and water.
- Three beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age and older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
- Souvenir event program.
- Music, games and a chance to win a trip to pre-race and Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
Kids 12 and younger can experience the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade for $40. The kids’ version includes everything above except the beer and wine tickets.
*Race tickets are not included in the Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade; fans must have a corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket to purchase a Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade.
Click here to purchase tickets for the Saturday, September 8, Federated Auto Parts 400 race and Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade, or call the ticket office at 866-455-7223. One of the most anticipated races of the season, the event marks “One Last Race to Make The Chase.” The Federated Auto Parts 400 will set the field for the 2012 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. Advance tickets start at $45.
The weekend begins on Friday, September 7, with a full day of on-track activity, including the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Friday. Advance tickets start at $30 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Announces New Benefits for Richmond Nation Renewals
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway