Nationwide Insurance Offering Fans Opportunity to Enter & Win "Fantastic Race Night" Contest
Enter to Win a VIP Experience for the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 on Friday, September 7
The Nationwide Insurance "Fantastic Race Night" will award five grand prize winners VIP experiences
Nationwide Insurance is giving race fans an opportunity to win a VIP trip to the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Friday, September 7, at Richmond International Raceway.
The Nationwide Insurance “Fantastic Race Night” contest will give five grand prize winners each:
- Two TORQUE Club admissions
- Access to the NASCAR Nationwide Series drivers meeting, pre-race drivers ceremony and Gatorade Victory Lane
- One hotel room with double occupancy
Fans can enter the Nationwide Insurance “Fantastic Race Night” contest online at www.rir.com/nationwidefantasticsweepstakes and follow the directions provided to complete the entry form and submit to receive one entry into the sweepstakes. Additionally, customers who have already renewed their September NASCAR Nationwide Series tickets and those who purchase tickets between June 8 and August 10 are automatically entered to win.
The deadline to enter the Nationwide Insurance “Fantastic Race Night” contest is August, 10, 2012.
There is no purchase necessary to win. To view the official rules and regulations of the Nationwide Insurance “Fantastic Race Night” contest visit www.rir.com/nationwidefantasticsweepstakes.
The September NASCAR doubleheader weekend begins on Friday, September 7, with a full day of on-track activity, including the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Friday. Advance tickets start at $30 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
Click here to purchase tickets for the Saturday, September 8, Federated Auto Parts 400 race, or call the ticket office at 866-455-7223. One of the most anticipated races of the season, the event marks “One Last Race to Make The Chase.” The Federated Auto Parts 400 will set the field for the 2012 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. Advance tickets start at $45.
- Kyle Larson Takes the Checkered Flag at the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Daniel Hemric Takes the Pole Award for ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race
- Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs Named the Official Hot Dog of Richmond International Raceway
- Matt Kenseth Will Lead the Field to Green in Sunday’s TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Nick Meeson Wins Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K Sponsored by Bon Secours & Midlothian Athletic Club at Richmond International Raceway