Richmond Raceway Complex Offering Fall & Winter Indoor Boat Storage
Fall & winter boat storage returns to Richmond Raceway Complex this year
With fall upon us and cooler weather moving in, boaters are thinking about storing their watercraft for the fall and winter. Don’t run the risk of leaving your boat in frigid temperatures and blustery weather this winter. Instead, you can “batten down the hatches” at Richmond Raceway Complex with our indoor boat storage.
We are now accepting boats to be stored in one of our enclosed buildings for $400 per boat; space is limited. This service has been offered for several years and has proved to be a valuable offer among area boat owners.
Boats are stored at Richmond Raceway Complex until April 12, 2013, upon which all boats must be removed. Boats may be removed prior to April 12. Customers must call 804-228-7504 to make an appointment when bringing in or picking up their boats. Please provide at least 24 hours notice for access to boats.
All boats must be drained of gasoline and all flammable liquids. All LP gas tanks and batteries must be removed. Boats must be left on trailers with proper working hitches and wheels/tires. Additionally, chocks are required.
For more information, please call Suzanne Longest, Operations Coordinator, at 804-228-7504 or e-mail email@example.com.
Richmond International Raceway’s 2013 season drops the green flag in April when the NASCAR Nationwide Series hits the track on Friday, April 26, followed by the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series on Saturday, April 27. Tickets for the April weekend go on sale Friday, December 7. Fans who purchased tickets to this month’s NASCAR weekend at RIR will be receiving renewal invitations in October. Guests who renew receive a savings on each ticket purchased, opportunity to keep their seats and may add or relocate seats before the general public.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway