Ride-Along Shotgun at RIR With a Special Holiday Offer From Richard Petty Driving Experience
Experience Laps around America’s Premier Short Track in a Real Stock Car!
Give the gift of speed with a Richard Petty Driving Experience ride-along!
Don’t disappoint your loved ones with another tacky sweater, pair of argyle socks or a Snuggie. Wow them this holiday season with the gift of speed by giving a Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Along at Richmond International Raceway for $59 – a specially-priced holiday deal.
Fans can ride-along shotgun in a 600-horsepower NASCAR race car at speeds of more than 100 mph during a three-lap qualifying run at Richmond International Raceway – the same track raced on by 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Denny Hamlin and Jeff Gordon.
That’s right, riders don a racing fire suit, strap on a helmet and climb through the window and into the passenger seat for the ride of a lifetime and memories that will last forever.
Click here or call 1-800-237-3889 and mention promotional code “59Richmond” to purchase your spots at the discounted price. This offer is good through December 31.
Tickets for the April 26-27 NASCAR weekend at Richmond International Raceway go on sale Friday, December 7. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets, including seats in Turns 1 & 4, start at $45 in advance. The weekend begins on Friday, April 26, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series race “under the lights.” Friday’s tickets start at $30 in advance, with children 12 and younger admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway