Ride-Along Shotgun at RIR With a Special Holiday Offer From Richard Petty Driving Experience
Experience Laps around America’s Premier Short Track in a Real Stock Car!
Give the gift of speed with a Richard Petty Driving Experience ride-along!
Don’t disappoint your loved ones with another tacky sweater, pair of argyle socks or a Snuggie. Wow them this holiday season with the gift of speed by giving a Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Along at Richmond International Raceway for $59 – a specially-priced holiday deal.
Fans can ride-along shotgun in a 600-horsepower NASCAR race car at speeds of more than 100 mph during a three-lap qualifying run at Richmond International Raceway – the same track raced on by 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Denny Hamlin and Jeff Gordon.
That’s right, riders don a racing fire suit, strap on a helmet and climb through the window and into the passenger seat for the ride of a lifetime and memories that will last forever.
Click here or call 1-800-237-3889 and mention promotional code “59Richmond” to purchase your spots at the discounted price. This offer is good through December 31.
Tickets for the April 26-27 NASCAR weekend at Richmond International Raceway go on sale Friday, December 7. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets, including seats in Turns 1 & 4, start at $45 in advance. The weekend begins on Friday, April 26, with a full day of on-track activity, including the NASCAR Nationwide Series race “under the lights.” Friday’s tickets start at $30 in advance, with children 12 and younger admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway