'Tis the Season for Giving: RIR Rewarding Renewal Customers With 12 Days of Giveaways
All Guests Who Renewed Their Tickets for April 2013 Automatically Entered to Win
Dennis is rewarding renewal customers with unique experiences this holiday season!
Although there are still a couple weeks before the gifts are unwrapped, Richmond International Raceway president Dennis Bickmeier is in the giving spirit, announcing RIR’s “12 Days of Christmas” giveaways. A dozen loyal RIR guests are going to receive some one-of-a-kind experiences that only America’s Premier Short Track can offer!
Today through December 21, Bickmeier is rewarding customers who renewed their tickets for the April 2013 race weekend at RIR, featuring the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race.
The prizes given away during the “12 Days of Christmas” include:
- Driver parade lap ride-around
- Pre-race pit passes and pre-race ceremony passes
- Gatorade Victory Lane passes
- Pace car rides for your party, up to 20
- Lunch with Dennis Bickmeier, president of Richmond International Raceway
- RIR merchandise package
- Passes to 3-Wide fan hospitality
- NASCAR hauler tour
- Ride to work in the RIR pace car
- Wave the green flag during NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole qualifying
- Cold garage passes
- Attend the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers meeting
One winner will be selected each day during the designated timeframe, with winners announced on RIR’s website (click here), the track’s Facebook page and the track’s Twitter feed. Individuals will be contacted via phone or e-mail.
Tickets are on sale now for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. Advance tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $45, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Tickets for the ToyotaCare 250 start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday, April 26, for the ToyotaCare 250.For additional information, please visit www.rir.com or call 866-455-7223. Stay up to date by “Liking” us on Facebook and following on Twitter.
- Track Takeover at RIR - If You're A Fan, You're Invited
- Kick It With Matt Kenseth in Fan Hospitality at RIR
- Forget the Six-Pack...Try Our Four-Pack
- Squirrels, Richmond International Raceway To Partner On Inaugural Turn Left Golf Classic
- Winning Becomes More Important Than Ever at Richmond International Raceway