RIR Giving a Lucky Fan and a Guest VIP Treatment at April 26-27 NASCAR Weekend
Winner of Ultimate Fan Access Giveaway to Receive Special Access and Accommodations
Enter to win the Ultimate Fan Access Weekend giveaway at RIR!
One lucky fan and a guest will receive VIP treatment at the Toyota Owners 400 and ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR weekend at Richmond International Raceway, courtesy of the Ultimate Fan Access giveaway. Fans can enter by clicking here.
So what exactly does the winner get? It’s a pretty impressive package, which includes:
- Tickets to the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race (Saturday, April 27) & the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race (Friday, April 26)
- Pre-Race Pit Passes for both days
- Pace Car ride on Saturday
- Access to pre-race ceremonies to see driver introductions on Saturday
- Access to Gatorade Victory Lane on Saturday
- Hotel accommodations for Friday and Saturday night
- $100 VISA gift card
Fans may enter by filling out the online form by March 29, 2013. Only one entry per person. Please click here for Official Sweepstakes Rules.
Tickets are on sale now for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. Advance tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $45, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Tickets for the ToyotaCare 250 start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday. The weekend begins Thursday, April 25, when the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East returns to RIR for the BLUE OX 100 race. All tickets are general admission and $25, with children 12 and younger admitted free. Click here or call 866-455-7223 to purchase.For additional information, please visit www.rir.com or call 866-455-7223. Stay up to date by “Liking” us on Facebook and following on Twitter.
- NASCAR Driver Kasey Kahne ‘Nailed It’ at Habitat for Humanity
- Richmond International Raceway Continues Kid-Friendly Focus
- Richmond International Raceway Names Michael Waddell Vice President of Marketing and Communications
- Central Virginia Celtic Festival and Highland Games Returns to Richmond International Raceway
- Victory Lap: Kentucky