Kyle Busch Headlines 3-Wide Fan Hospitality Appearances, April 27
Pre-Race Pit Pass, Indoor Hospitality & Driver Appearances Included in 3-Wide Upgrade
Kyle Busch Q&A, pre-race pit pass, food and beverage are all part of the 3-Wide fan hospitality experience
Kyle Busch, the winner of the last four Spring races at Richmond International Raceway, will be the special guest in the track’s 3-Wide fan hospitality area on Saturday, April 27, prior to the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
Guests who have race tickets for the Saturday, April 27, Toyota Owners 400, at RIR can upgrade their race day experience by purchasing 3-Wide fan hospitality, which includes a pre-race Pit Pass and admission to the 3-Wide hospitality area, located in a climate-controlled building, where you can enjoy the Kyle Busch Q&A session, food and festivities before a memorable night of short track racing “under the lights.”
The Saturday Pit Pass Upgrade is $80* per adult, per race, and includes:
- An EXCLUSIVE Pre-Race Pit Pass (valid 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., weather permitting.)
- Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area (2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.), located in the climate-controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
- Question & Answer session with Kyle Busch
- Appetizers from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and a buffet dinner from 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Unlimited sodas and water.
- Three beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age and older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
- Souvenir event program.
- Music, games and a chance to win a trip to pre-race and Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
Kids 12 and younger can experience 3-Wide fan hospitality for $40. The kids’ version includes everything above except the beer and wine tickets.
*Race tickets are not included in 3-Wide; fans must have a corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket to purchase 3-Wide.
Click here to purchase tickets for the Saturday, April 27, Toyota Owners 400 race and 3-Wide, or call the ticket office at 866-455-7223. Advance tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $45.
On Friday, April 27, a full day of on-track activity, including the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying and NBC12 Pole Qualifying is in store for race fans. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Friday. Advance tickets start at $30 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
The 2013 season at Richmond International Raceway waves the green flag on Thursday, April 26, as the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East returns for the third year for the BLUE OX 100 race. Thursday’s ticket includes the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown, benefiting the Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU. Advance tickets are $25, with children 12 and younger admitted free, and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway