NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion Brad Keselowski to Entertain at Pit Stop Club Hospitality at RIR
Defending Champ to Participate in Q&A Session for Fans Prior to Toyota Owners 400
Participate in an exclusive Q&A session with Keselowski in RIR's Pit Stop Club!
Brad Keselowski, 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and driver of the #2 Miller Lite car, will participate in an exclusive Q&A session in Richmond International Raceway’s Pit Stop Club hospitality, prior to the Saturday, April 27, Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
The Pit Stop Club is an all-inclusive hospitality package that's perfect for entertaining a group of any size and includes:
- Eight reserved grandstand seats in the Commonwealth Mezzanine on the frontstretch
- Garage tour for each guest
- Eight pre-race pit passes
- Two VIP parking passes
- Eight souvenir programs
- Eight lanyards and credential holders
- Admission to the climate-controlled Pit Stop Club hospitality building, which includes a full dinner buffet and complimentary adult beverages for fans 21 and older and an exclusive Q&A with Brad Keselowski
Before you experience the excitement of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing Saturday night, April 27, enjoy the benefits of the Pit Stop Club. Then you can settle into your frontstretch seat for some of the best short track racing around!
For more information on the Pit Stop Club, and to purchase tickets, contact the Corporate Sales Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-228-7611.
Tickets are on sale now for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. Advance tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $45, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Tickets for the ToyotaCare 250 start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday. The weekend begins Thursday, April 25, when the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East returns to RIR for the BLUE OX 100 and Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown, benefiting the Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU. Advance tickets are $25, with children 12 and younger admitted free.
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race