NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion Brad Keselowski to Entertain at Pit Stop Club Hospitality at RIR
Defending Champ to Participate in Q&A Session for Fans Prior to Toyota Owners 400
Participate in an exclusive Q&A session with Keselowski in RIR's Pit Stop Club!
Brad Keselowski, 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and driver of the #2 Miller Lite car, will participate in an exclusive Q&A session in Richmond International Raceway’s Pit Stop Club hospitality, prior to the Saturday, April 27, Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
The Pit Stop Club is an all-inclusive hospitality package that's perfect for entertaining a group of any size and includes:
- Eight reserved grandstand seats in the Commonwealth Mezzanine on the frontstretch
- Garage tour for each guest
- Eight pre-race pit passes
- Two VIP parking passes
- Eight souvenir programs
- Eight lanyards and credential holders
- Admission to the climate-controlled Pit Stop Club hospitality building, which includes a full dinner buffet and complimentary adult beverages for fans 21 and older and an exclusive Q&A with Brad Keselowski
Before you experience the excitement of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing Saturday night, April 27, enjoy the benefits of the Pit Stop Club. Then you can settle into your frontstretch seat for some of the best short track racing around!
For more information on the Pit Stop Club, and to purchase tickets, contact the Corporate Sales Staff at email@example.com or 804-228-7611.
Tickets are on sale now for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. Advance tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $45, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Tickets for the ToyotaCare 250 start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday. The weekend begins Thursday, April 25, when the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East returns to RIR for the BLUE OX 100 and Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown, benefiting the Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU. Advance tickets are $25, with children 12 and younger admitted free.
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend