Ryan Gifford Wins the BLUE OX 100 at RIR
Gifford’s #2 Sunoco NTI Toyota was followed by Brandon Gdovic, Cole Custer, Eddie MacDonald and Mackena Bell
Ryan Gifford entered Gatorade Victory Lane for the first time tonight by winning the BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race at Richmond International Raceway.
Gifford’s #2 Sunoco NTI Toyota was followed by Brandon Gdovic, Cole Custer, Eddie MacDonald and Mackena Bell.
Join us tomorrow, April 26, for a full day of on-track activity featuring the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying and NBC12 Pole Qualifying. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Friday. Tickets start at $35 and can be purchased by clicking here, calling 866-455-7223 or visiting a ticket booth at RIR.
Tickets are on sale for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr., Brad Keselowski, Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon and all your favorite drivers. Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race
- Joey Logano Runs Away with Department of Veterans Affairs Pole Qualifying
- Kyle Busch Tops the Board in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway Goes Gold to Honor Jeff Gordon and Support Childhood Cancer Awareness