RIR Offering Thursday/Friday Combo Ticket Package
Combo Includes ToyotaCare 250, BLUE OX 100, & Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown presented by FedEx
The Combo Ticket Package includes three races for $40!
There is even more incentive to bring the whole family to Richmond International Raceway, as fans can purchase a combo ticket package offer that includes an adult general admission ticket for the Thursday, April 25 doubleheader and Friday, April 26 event day for $40. Children 12 and younger are admitted for free with a ticketed adult. This offer is valid through April 21.
The $40 ticket combo includes three races and much more:
- Thursday, April 25
- BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race
- Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown presented by FedEx
- Friday, April 26
- ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race
- Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying for the Toyota Owners 400
- NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race
Click here to purchase the ticket combo available through Sunday, April 21.
The action packed spring race weekend at RIR begins Thursday, April 25, when the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, NASCAR’s top developmental series, returns to RIR for the BLUE OX 100.
The night continues with the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown presented by FexEx, featuring Tony Stewart, Kyle Busch, Michael Waltrip, Gray Gaulding and Curtis Markham, as they race against some of the best Late Model Stock Car drivers in the region to serve as a fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis research at the Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU. More drivers will be announced soon.
The weekend continues on Friday, April 26, as the NASCAR Nationwide Series drivers mix it up for a night of old-school, short track action “under the lights” in the ToyotaCare 250. Will this be the race where Virginia native Elliott Sadler finally visits RIR’s Gatorade Victory Lane?
Tickets are also on sale for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. Advance tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $45, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Names Michael Waddell Vice President of Marketing and Communications
- Central Virginia Celtic Festival and Highland Games Returns to Richmond International Raceway
- Victory Lap: Kentucky
- Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend at Richmond International Raceway Says Thank You to Fans
- Hey Fans, “Who’s Your Driver?”