Kyle Busch Wins the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown at RIR
Kyle Busch closes out the night in Gatorade Victory Lane at Richmond International Raceway.
Kyle Busch closes out the night in Gatorade Victory Lane at Richmond International Raceway. Tonight’s win marks his third in the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown presented by FedEx, and his first since the event moved to Richmond International Raceway.
This season marks the third year the DHSTS has returned to RIR, featuring a dozen NASCAR drivers and celebrities battling on the ¾-mile track with some of the best local Late Model Stock Car drivers including Michael Waltrip, Tony Stewart, and Matt Kenseth.
Proceeds from the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown benefit the Denny Hamlin Foundation, a 501c(3) established to raise funds for individuals and families suffering from cystic fibrosis. The foundation supports organizations like The Children’s Hospital of Richmond, St. Jude’s Hospital and Victory Junction.
Join us tomorrow on Friday, April 26, a full day of on-track activity features the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying and NBC12 Pole Qualifying. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Friday. Advance tickets start at $30 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
Tickets are still on sale for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr., Brad Keselowski, Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon and all your favorite drivers. Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Announces New Benefits for Richmond Nation Renewals
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway